12.12.2012

Advisory conversations with myself

Advisory may be the most important class... Only because it isn't really a class and I can just work on any class (which I could be doing now) . I'm finally (well, alomst) halfway through my senior year of high school. It's been such a roller coaster. Going from Clay to John Adams in South Bend. Then Oregon-Davis in Hamlet and now at Constantine in my hometown. On top of going to different school my whole life (moving ore than 13 times), I've learned to make better of any situation. My mom always siad, "it is never bad to make a new friend, but you never should lose one". Seems like this year though, everyone is just against having any connection with me except my stepsisters.
I'm getting off topic... The point is there must be some way I can just not move. Just have the same friends for awhile and not have to worry about the little things I do that people will hate. Grow with them and learn how it's like to always have someone to talk too.

I just wish I had atleast one friend who knew what I was going through.

Me right before my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment